In order to book your free trial session please contact us via julie.pecard[at]eintanzhaus.de
You can register for a course here. Subsequently, you will receive an email, containing the application form, as well as the membership form for the EinTanzHaus e.V. As a course participant, you are required to sign a membership agreement with EinTanzHaus e.V. By paying a one-time annual fee of 30 euros (single membership), 50 euros (couple membership), or 75 euros (family membership). Information concerning membership can be found here.
We require your signature in order to complete the registration. Please print out the application form and send it by post to EinTanzHaus e.V. / G4,4/ 68169 Mannheim or you may also directly bring it to us at the EinTanzHaus. Your registration is valid as soon as we have received your first monthly contribution. The amount of your contribution is determined by age/course length and the monthly number of lessons. If you want to participate in longer lessons (90 minutes), the contribution will increase by five euros per lesson, unit and month.
One-time fees / annual fees
- The 30 € membership fee EinTanzHaus e.V.: as a member, you will receive discounted entry to EinTanzHaus events (special events are excluded from this).
Course fees / monthly
- Adult Movement Exploration = 45 € / a month
- Creative Dancing for Children, for ages 5-6 = 35 € / a month
- Creative Dancing for Children, for ages 7-9 = 38 € / a month
- Breakdance, for ages 8 and above = 38 € / a month
- Contemporary Technique & Junior training, for ages 10-18 = 38 € / a month // This training is free for members of the Junior Dance Company.
- 2 courses per week = 70 EUR / a month
- 3 courses per week = 100 EUR / a month
Fees for professional training
The participation fee for the professional training is 7 € (10 am to 11:15 pm). You may also purchase a 10-class ticket. You are welcome to come directly to the course and pay directly, or buy a professional training ticket on the spot.
Ticket fees: 10-class ticket = 50 €